Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want insert 2 difference image into both "Intro Image" and "Full Article Image".But why always inserted the same image after selected image?

For example, Article ID: 230

Thanks

1. ScreenShot919
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Article with ID=230 is an article event type – if you want to show intro and full image you need to choose as type "article" when you add new content .

hoknight Friend

No.
    Article with ID=229 is an article type but almost the same.
    Please have a check.

hoknight Friend

Another issues for the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module (ID:105),it doesn’t display an article type on frontpage.

pavit Moderator

No.
    Article with ID=229 is an article type but almost the same.
    Please have a check.

Article with ID = 229 has same image for intro and full set ( images/events/20160220s.jpg )

Please check better

Another issues for the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module (ID:105),it doesn’t display an article type on frontpage.

Your module with 105 is a featured article type so it shows all articles marked as featured, you should be sure that you marked all articles that you want showed on home page as featured article.

hoknight Friend

Article with ID = 229 and ID 230 both inserted the same image after selected difference image files.You can take a try to select other image file to see is it work?

For module with 105, what is the difference between "Show" and "Only Featured Articles" ?

1. ScreenShot922
    2. ScreenShot923
    3. ScreenShot921
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

This is not an issue, template is specifically hiding second image you can verify it HERE

For module with 105, what is the difference between "Show" and "Only Featured Articles" ?

If you choose "Show" all articles of selected category will be showed
    If you choose "Only Featured Articles" then only articles marked as featured will be shown

hoknight Friend

I must weigh my words to avoid any misunderstanding. Please login to our site and open the article ID:229.Can you try to select an image file "images/events/20160220s.jpg" for Intro Image field. And also select an image file "images/events/20160220L.jpg" for Full Article Image field. Then let me see if you can inserted two difference images on each Image fields.

For module with 105, I already selected "Show".But why I can’t see Article ID 229 showing on this module in front page?

1. ScreenShot925
    2. ScreenShot926
    Saguaros Moderator

I got your point about the issue of image in article but when I created a new default article, this problem also occurs.

Has this occurred recently or after you add any extension into your site? Please try to disable them first.

If not, there is something wrong with Joomla on your site because this is default feature of Joomla.

hoknight Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s confirmed that is a bug of quickstart package, I’ve passed to the development team for further checking.

You can check its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JACHARITY-97

For the module ID 105, actually it’s Upcoming New Events in our demo site which will show upcoming new events only. All old events which already occurred will not be shown. As I can see at this moment, there are 2 new events on your site: 2016-02-20 and 2016-02-26.

Hope this makes senses.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum