Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can you tell me where I can put the alt ? tag?s for the slides I use in the slideshow on the default page?

Best regards Cees

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can find and see it from templates/ja_cagox/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-1.php file with this code

<?php if(trim($blockImg)): ?><div class="block-bg" style="background-image: url(<?php echo trim($blockImg); ?>);"></div><?php endif; ?>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can find and see it from templates/ja_cagox/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-1.php file with this code

<?php if(trim($blockImg)): ?><div class="block-bg" style="background-image: url(<?php echo trim($blockImg); ?>);"></div><?php endif; ?>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum