Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

Im now trying to implemente AlphaUserPoints into JA comment to add and remove points when a comment is added or removed. I have the implementation-code ready, I just need to figure out where in the JA Comment-code I need to insert it. I have tried several places already, but im not finding the right spot. Could you please point me to the code right after the comment is added to the database? And right after the comment is deleted from the database?

Thanks!
    -Erik

erkdahl Friend

Consider this solved. Found the sweetspot after a bit of fondling in the dark :p

missyw Friend

<em>@erkdahl 215402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Consider this solved. Found the sweetspot after a bit of fondling in the dark :p</blockquote>
    erkdahl, this is exciting! How clever of you! Are you willing to share? I also am using JA Comments and would LOVE :-* to assign points when a comment is added or removed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  missyw 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum