Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have installed the allvideo reloaded module with Teline II with the demo content. I have been able to add remote video from Youtube but it shows up in a window below the demo video content, not in a tabbed view like the demo (cat/car).

How can I get new content to show up like the the demo, where you select the video from a tab at the bottom of the viewer. I have read through the forum and also the instructions from the developer but I don’t see where I’ve messed up. Help or suggestions welcome.

It’s a demo site using Joomla1.54 and Teline II update.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi aardcom,

Could you please send us your live URl and if possible, the screenshots so that we could have closer look on the issue.

aardcom Friend

The site is currently local only but I may be able to post it online.
    The settings for the module
    Mod Type: mod_avreloaded
    Title: Video – Advetisement
    Show Title:Yes
    Enabled:Yes
    Position:user5
    Order: 0::Video – Advertisement
    ID: 56

Module Parameters
    Class Suffix:_media
    Media Code: {auto height=”300″ displayheight=”235″}playlist.php{/auto}

When I use the AVR Media button to add remote links it appends the following to the Media Code:
    {youtubejw}qYeynLy6pj8{/youtubejw}{youtubejw}uK3XYJLQsZ4{/youtubejw}

The result is the appearance of 3 video screens in the Video – Advertisement Module, the top one is the demo content and then the two I have added below that with 3 video screens visible at the same time.

sbaldwin Friend

Hi,
    Not sure if this will help you but I think your Posistion should be User “6” not User”5″. This is stated in the Users Guide. Also be sure to upgrade to at least 1.5.7 so your site won’t get hacked when you move your site to your Host Server!

I belive they have a new release now…1.5.8

Hope this fixes your problem!

mj1256 Friend

User “6 is the position for tabs

user 5 is video

alioztr Friend

i have different problem look like this picture. Registiration area going under the video window
    what must i do.
    Thanks

aardcom Friend

I have the links to Youtube working in the user6 position but it is the user5 positioned module that is not displaying correctly. Maybe this only works with the older Allvideo module.
    I have updated to 1.58 but no diff.

The allvideo module creates separate items labelled
    #p_avreloaded1.allvideos
    #p_avreloaded2.allvideos
    #p_avreloaded3.allvideos etc as the videos are added.

What I am trying to do is have them all load into 1 and select each from the tab below, not create separate items. I know it is a simple setting I’ve forgot but I have no idea where to change this correctly other than to make a manual edit to the created file. I’d prefer to fix the setting. It could be that I installed the module incorrectly but I did as outlined twice.

Maybe someone has it working correctly in a demo that I can see? I’ve loaded one video and deleted the others for now so it looks ok, but I would like to have this working properly. I can see many uses for this module, assuming it works.

madeline63 Friend

hi, i have the same problem with alioztr, when using allvideo reloaded plugin.

any one have idea how to fix this??

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all!

Can you pls post your link in there , i would like to have a closer look on the issue. and please contact developers of those extensions to get solutions more to resolve this issue

thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum