Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Alledia framework is not from Joomlart , you have to contact Alledia framework support team for its update and error issues .
    JA Extension manager is used to update only Joomlart extensions and templates .
    Regarding the JA Extension update notification in the Joomla updates , i already replied you Here . Kindly do open duplicate posts for same topic .

hankedson Friend

I’m very dissatisfied with this response. Since I installed the JoomlArt template, it has failed to update properly. You have never acknowledged the distinction between your response and my question. My question is: Does not the JoomlArt template have a responsibility to allow for successful updating of its extensions? I still am getting messages that says Plugin JA Content Type is not updating. Therefore, your original assistance simply alerted me to a different issue than I was aware of without ever fixing my original complaint, which now has gotten worse. I now have messages that the Alledia framework that I think came with the template is not updating.

I don’t like customer service that passes the buck so easily when there is an indication its own plugins are not updating and its own template does not function in a straight forward and successful way.

As it is, you give me the understanding that JoomlArt sells templates knowing they do not update properly and you don’t care. It is, it sounds like, the job of the extension provider to make sure they work on your template. But actually, I think it is the other way around. I will now go through the inconvenience of trying to deal with Alledia customer service. But I think this is crap.

You advertise the JA Extension manager as something special. My experience is that it fails to integrate with the general Joomla extension update process and that, without me doing anything other than pressing "update" when the Joomla back end control panel tells me there are extensions to update, the brand new template you sold me sends me error message and warning after error message and warning. This is not a situation in which the customer should be told to go talk to Alledia.

Finally, I am glad not to duplicate posts on the same topic, but the topic I originally posted is marked "ANSWERED," which makes it extremely unclear to your customers if a further response can be expected when the problem in fact has not been solved, but persists and is getting worse.

hankedson Friend

Here is a jpeg of the most recent messages I get. I do not see why JoomlArt feels entitled to pass the buck when this is how its template has performed since day 1.

1. Extension-Update-Malfunction
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Let me make it more simple :
    JA Extension manager component is used for the updates JA Extension and templates because the Extension and template are paid stuff and it can not be open for public access . Joomla update is used to update free stuff where the access of product is open for public .

My question is: Does not the JoomlArt template have a responsibility to allow for successful updating of its extensions?

Yes till you have a valid Membership you will full update of products and we will help you in all issue related to our products .

[OSMeta] Alledia framework not found

i am afraid since we do not support 3rd party extension , you should check it with the extension team for its errors . At present as i can see it maybe indicating error because Joomla does not found the extension on your site , maybe its removed or uninstalled .

JA Content type :
    If you already updated the JA Extension to latest version , ignore the Joomla update messages for JA Extension , it will be auto-removed when Joomla DB tables update after its cache intervals .
    Here u can see on your now there is no message for JA content tye component : http://prntscr.com/cbk3m9

For other topic is answered when question is replied , but you can asked on it again and we will reply , as u can see in other posts your question are always replied .

Apology for grammatical mistakes 🙂

hankedson Friend

Ok, Pankaj,

I appreciate your patience with a frustrated customer. It sounds like you are saying there never was an Alledia extension [OSSystem] incorporated with the template. I believe my experience was that before I ever installed the OSMeta and OSYouTube extensions I was getting this message about the Alledia framework, and that led me to believe the Magz II template relied on an Alledia OSSystem framework in some way, but did not allow for its proper updating. Perhaps my recollection or understanding is wrong. I will follow up with Alledia and try to solve the problem there. Thank you for resolving the JA content type plugin issue. Hopefully, that really is gone and will not reappear.

Best,

Hank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hankedson 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Alledia framework not found message’ is closed to new replies.