Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

All the templates Running on T3 Framework have been updated and versions released in Downloads. The Affected Templates are as below :

1. JA Teline III – Changelog
    2. JA Halite – Changelog
    3. JA Kyanite – Changelog
    4. JA Kyanite II – Changelog
    5. JA Seleni – Changelog
    6. JA Urani – Changelog
    7. JA Rasite – Changelog
    8. JA Lime – Changelog
    9. JA Mesolite II – Changelog
    10. JA Zeolite II – Changelog

Important Changes in these versions :

1. Upgrade to Latest T3 Framework Code.
    2. RTL Language update / fixes.
    3. Mega Menu Updates (Except Teline III).

All the other bugs / issues in the changelog (of each template), have been fixed between the versions, as and when reported and were updated time to time in the downloads.

Announcement for the version release have been made in the respective forums as Sticky Thread. Any problems with the new versions be reported in its respective forum thread only.

Hung Dinh

sergeyf1 Friend

I have already refreshed for myself on site JA Kyanite II. Many thanks Joomla Art

getwetsailing Friend

Good To Be Here! 😀

nihues Friend

Wow, lots of updates! Thanks!

lpeet01 Friend

Thanks for the excellent support of your products!

Aratype Friend

Thanks for this great news, My client asked me about intuuitive RTL in Teline III and La voilà…

malestorm Friend

Thanks for the Updates —
    At any point in the future will we get a T3 update for some of the non-T3 templates. I use JA Quartz and think it would really benefit from the additional features.
    Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear malestorm,

JA Quartz is on the list, can’t tell the time frame for the same. However, Edenite II is almost done and Rochea II may be the next. I like JA Quartz too, it will be here with T3 soon.

Arvind

Aratype Friend

I do not know if Joomlart Templates Demo are updated, I am considering JA Rasite in R2L version and find “Headlines” in the left side. All titles as “Todays Highlights” are in the right side, however they are not well placed: the colored parts should be in the right of neutral parts… I hope that it was updated in the new version…

detoxpeople Friend

<em>@malestorm 169939 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the Updates —
    At any point in the future will we get a T3 update for some of the non-T3 templates. I use JA Quartz and think it would really benefit from the additional features.
    Thanks</blockquote>

I am also using JA Quartz, it would be great to get the T3 update for this… any idea on a timeframe when this may be available?:confused:

Thanks,
    Gareth.

uniquebiz Friend

I’m developing a site using JA Opal, it’s still waiting on major content and I’m wondering is this going to a T3 solution soon. Obviously I don’t want to spend too much time on it if within a few mths a T3 version is released.
    Cheers Shannon

Aratype Friend

I will be a Licensed Member starting next April as I will work on some JA’s client templates… I do not know if the RTL team has tested Teline III in Arabic… As I changed all of titles: Sport, Fashion, Adevertisemts, etc… to Arabic they disapeare…

Did some one noticed that….

veganbill Friend

Thank you very much
    Keep up the good work
    Hope to see more updates for other templates too!

damian Friend

Waiting to JA Mona in T3

chaspurdie Friend

will ja labra get t3 update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  amlisoda 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum