Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

I don’t know if this module supposed to work like that or not, but I have several hidden pages that I want to use the module on. After opening one hidden item on one page, all other items on different parts of the web are open as well. Any idea how to fix it?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

For each item you need locked you need a new module instance. (create a copy and then prepare your next page)

Manos Moderator

Hi,

For each item you need locked you need a new module instance. (create a copy and then prepare your next page)

valbaur Friend

I figure it out. Disable cashing in Advanced parameters of module and all new modules a closed even if the other where unlocked before.

valbaur Friend

I figure it out. Disable cashing in Advanced parameters of module and all new modules a closed even if the other where unlocked before.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

So the problem you say it was cache on your site ? ( mostly what has to do with this module yes ? )

Manos Moderator

Hi,

So the problem you say it was cache on your site ? ( mostly what has to do with this module yes ? )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum