Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

All fields in all tables are system fields, I can’t unpublish any fields.

In “Form Customization” all the fields are check “Yes” as system fields.

I’ve used the application before and this was never a problem.

Thank you.

HeR0 Friend

If you want to disable any field, you could set “Display Mode” to “Hide All” instead “Unpublish”.
    Hope this helps.

ceddie62 Friend

Yes I found the “Display Mode” to “Hide All” but I never had to do that with the component until my most recent install. The disable gets the field out of the way. The display mode keeps the field in the admin views.

Is there a reason or setting that set all fields to system fields only now? Opening each field, changing display mode and then rebuilding the database is just too much and again never needed in the past.

HeR0 Friend

We do update all general fields to system field type because this helps you avoid mistake when editing special fields which may cause damage to the system. If you want to edit a general field, consider to create new field instead.

Alternatively, you can change value of “is_system” in the “ja_form_fields” table to 0 (zero). Make sure you create a backup first.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum