Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

i having problem on my site http://www.bintangraya.com. at all categories, i dont find all of my articles.
    only show 3 on each category. besides at my special features category , i have 5 articles.
    only at last item ( hot products ).it has “more articles” menu
    anyone have same problem ?
    help me , thanks

ryan

Sherlock Friend

HI
    Do you have any successful ?

ryan_sugata Friend

no, i give up now ,no respon from this forum. i tried changing with mod_virtuemart, but i’m not satisfied with it’s appearance. i ‘m newbie, i couldn’t changing it eventhough trying almost 2 weeks. can’t add some like Jalarix with mod_virtuemart. today.. i send mail to other professionals at templateplazza.com to help me.
    i hope they can help. if i have to spend more money, its Ok. better than did’nt have answer from this forum, even from the template maker . thanks for nguoiabcd for asking.

sell is good , but maintain your customer is better, i think…

cd1999 Friend

I’m having the same problem and are waiting for someone to find the real solution. Partial solution to the problem is assigning more than 5 items to the category (I tested it with 6 and 7). Then paging starts to work and at least you get access to the rest of your articles. Still, it would be nice to have it fixed and to be able to control the number of articles showing in each category (without need to page).

Another problem I’m having with this template is ordering of the menu on the left side. It does not follow the order from Category Manager. Did you notice that? Were you able to resolve it?

Regards,
    Chris

ryan_sugata Friend

i’ve already add 9 articles on special features category. but it’s only shows 7 items. but yes,at least i get the rest of my articles.

do you check the max categories field on mod_ja_categorieslist module ? try to change it following your order from category manager.

ryan_sugata Friend

hello Chris…sorry for my poor english 😮 . i misunderstanding for your question. i got what you mean now. i can’t change either. and again…no solution from the template maker:((.

cd1999 Friend

Ryan, you are correct! It seems that there are always some missing articles. I’m also thinking about finding paid developer to have it fixed. This is pretty bad since this is obvious bug and should be addressed by person who designed this template.
    Adding Max Categories number to the module mod_ja_categorieslist does not seem ti help. You still can’t change the orders of the items in the menu. Moreover I don’t think that there is a way to control order of any articles in your content within categories. Everything seem to work fine once you are on the Front Page but when you start selecting categories on your menu control over the order of articles is gone.
    Regards,
    Chris

Sherlock Friend

Hi all.
    Example in All categories module have Desktops category, plz create a menu have Layout type same with config od all categories module( categories blog or categories), then choose categories is Desktops, you config that menu show as you want
    that will same when you click category Desktop in All categories module

ryan_sugata Friend

finally….thank u. i never had the answer for my questions before. but now i’m thankful to you, Nguoi…
    in future,i hope it will have another expert like you who want to help people like me ,very newbie person.

best regards
    ryan

cd1999 Friend

Wow. Somebody finally answered. Thanks! The only problem is I’m having hard time following the suggestion.
    Ryan were you able to fix your issue? Which steps did you exactly take?
    Thank you.
    Chris

ryan_sugata Friend

i’m use joomla 1.5.3, create new menu named “all categories” on menu manager.
    in “all categories” menu,i create some menu named desktops, laptops,special features, hot products similar with our demo section. for each menu, do like Nguoi explain to us.

cd1999 Friend

Thanks guys. It actually works!
    Chris

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cd1999 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum