Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to place k2 user module in megamenu for registered user. that works fine so far but the alignment of the module title is bad (please see picture below.

1.) .t3-module .module-inner { padding: 20px; }
    –> that pushes the module down
    2.) .module-title span { display: inline-block;border-bottom: 1px solid #999999;padding-bottom: 9.6px;margin-bottom: -1px;}
    –> that adds the grey line (1px solid) and padding-bottom also pushes the module down.

Is there a extra classe available to arrange this properly? I couldn’t find anything in documentation and the forum.

many thanks

1. moduke_megamenu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can define your own extra class for module in megamenu. Try with my tweak here:

• Go to Megamenu Configuration in Template manager and add your own class for module in dropdown menu: http://prntscr.com/9vsa6h

• Open the file: ROOT/templates/ja_magz_ii/css/custom.css and add this css rule:

.t3-megamenu .bannermenu .mega-inner .t3-module .module-inner {
    padding: 10px;
    }

.t3-megamenu .bannermenu .mega-inner .t3-module .module-inner .module-title span {
    border-bottom: 0;
    }

Then change as you wish.

ppnilsson Friend

had to fiddle around a bit. but works perfect now.

many thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum