Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Everybody,

I just installed Social ii, it?s a very nice template, congrats!

I would suggest to add one more information on your documentation.
    This setting is turned off by default, and I only found it accidentially. I think it should be added in the documentation where it is explained how to install the homepage:

However, I solved it and now I have some minor issues open.
    One of them is the login-box:

The box is designed really nice, congrats again!
    Unfortunatelly, the buttons for “New Registration”, “Forgot Username” and “Forgot Password” have no hover-explanation.
    So for a new user, it is not easy to find out which button he has to click. Is it possible to add hover-explanations into them like they are on the “logged” box? Here the example:

The second issue is the buttons on the logged box. They are overlapping.
    The third button is on a new line, but the lines have not enoguh space, so they overlap.
    This could be solved by making the text shorter, but the problem will come back as soon as it is opened on a mobile screen. Is there a way to fix the line-heigh, so the buttons have enough space and they don?t need to overlap even if the screen is smaller?

The third and last issue is about the language. It might not be connected to Joomlart, but I am not really sure, so I want to ask for it.
    EasySocial is completely translated and even when I search through the terms in the language-file, all strings are translated.
    But on the login-box there is ALWAYS an english text. My Profile and Accoutn settings.

I wonder if it is possible that this two strings come from your design and have to be changed somewhere there.
    Do you have any idea?

All the best, Julian!

TomC Moderator

Hi Julian:

As this appears to be more of a list of suggestions than a question, I will forward this onto the JA Development Team for you – for review and consideration of your comments and constructive suggestions.

THANK YOU for the constructive feedback !!! 🙂

TomC Moderator

Hi Julian:

As this appears to be more of a list of suggestions than a question, I will forward this onto the JA Development Team for you – for review and consideration of your comments and constructive suggestions.

THANK YOU for the constructive feedback !!! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @julianwolf,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look first ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum