Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dear Support

In head-login section of template i will show module with following Code

{SCLinkedInFollowCompany companyid=xxxxx counter=right}
    {SCTwitterFollow username=xxxx show-screen-name=false show-count=true dnt=false}

The problem is the social buttons are vertical. Please see attached picture. Can you help me how do adjust this in custom.css.

best,

Reinhold

1. head
    pavit Moderator

Hi

It seems you unpublished it , we will need to look at it to provide support, so or you add your super user backend details or you publish again module .

Regards

reinhold_brunner Friend

ok, published, please check

pavit Moderator

Add this to your custom.css file

.sourcecoast.facebook, .sourcecoast.linkedin, .sourcecoast.twitter, .sourcecoast.google, .sourcecoast.pinterest, .sourcecoast .facebook, .sourcecoast .linkedin, .sourcecoast .twitter, .sourcecoast .google, .sourcecoast .pinterest {
    float:left;
    }

1. Screenshot_17-3
    reinhold_brunner Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    reinhold_brunner Friend

Sorry to disturb you again.

i changed now the module "Connect with Us" in sidebar-1 (only used on Home) and changed the redirect page to home (for login and logout). But there is no change; i’m running crazy. Also when i’m logged in and go to home i cannot see the modules on Page.

thanks a lot

reinhold_brunner Friend

Hello Pavit,

i testet now differenct scenarios.

1st i changed the logo do see different logos for home and default template. then i tested the login process and see after them the system alsways use the default template when user is logged in. Also for the home site. no chance to see the full Main Page after login. i don’t know how to solve it, checked already lot of time your forum, but cannot find anything.

Thanks a lot

Reinhold

pavit Moderator

Hi

I assigned to your JA-Biz default template style the home layout as you can see it works now

So my suggestion is to work with layouts and menu assignments to solve your problem , you can create new templates layouts and assign them after they logged in.

I don’t know how you want to manage your registered users so it is impossible to suggest a definitive solution.

Hope it helps

reinhold_brunner Friend

Hello pavit,

thanks a lot. it works know. Great Job. Greetings to italy (i think you live there)

best,

Reinhold

reinhold_brunner Friend

Hello pavit,

thanks a lot. it works know. Great Job. Greetings to italy (i think you live there)

best,

Reinhold

pavit Moderator

Greetings to italy (i think you live there)

You are right , thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum