Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m putting some finishing style touches and I notice that MegaMenu Group Titles don’t align the same between Submenu Content Child menu items, and Module positions. The screenshot from the demo explains better.

Firebug shows that they both share a common class “group-title” so it isn’t easy to see where to add top margin.

1. Social-MegaMenu-Module-Title
    n6rej Friend

I’m not seeing that in the T3 purity example let me take a closer look @ urs and see if its template specific.

I looked @ ur example and it looks like ja social, which looks fine to me also. am I missing something?

1. 2011-08-26_1406
    2. 2011-08-26_1408
    midsomer Friend

Hi, I should have mentioned I’m using JA Social J1.6.

I have both JA Social J1.5 and J1.6 as Quickstart demos on a WAMP and the misalignment is apparently only on the J1.6 version.

TomC Moderator

It’s difficult to determine your specific issue without being able to view your actual site

This may be a CSS positioning issue. What browser do you use? Do you use Firebug?

midsomer Friend

Hi Tom,

I see the issue on the JA Social J1.6.3 quickstart on my WAMP and also on a J1.6.3 prototype site I’m creating.

Surprisingly, the Joomlart Template Showcase demos I just checked show OK on both the J1.6 and J1.5 versions.

I’ll pm the url to the prototype site for you to look over.

TomC Moderator

Within your mega.css file, at/about line 266, you will find the following code . . .

.last ul.level1 {
    margin-top: 0;
    }

change it to . . .

.last ul.level1 {
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

Let me know if that achieves the result you were looking for.

TOM

midsomer Friend

That fixed it, see my wamp menu. Same on my proto.

Seems to be something different on my JA Social template and the JA Template Showcase design. Different versions maybe?

1. social-megmenu-j16-lastul-level1-10px-top
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

You can check for the latest version here -> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20334

Regards

Manos

midsomer Friend

Hi Manos,

I had the same thought, so checked for the latest download. I saw that the JA Social J1.6 template zip pack is v1.1.1 so assumed the template was v1.1.1. I guessed the Quickstart would have the same template version.

I installed this Quickstart on my WAMP and the versions are J1.6.5 and JA Social template v1.0.3 (same as the one I had megamenu issues with).

This snippet shows that the megamenu issue is clear. So I’m guessing its been fixed somewhere else in the ‘engine’

Midsomer

1. social_megamenu_j1-6-5_QS-v1-1-1_temp_v1-0-3
    Manos Moderator

Hi Midsomer,

I don’t know were or what was the issue so i can’t help you on that, it might also have been the JA T3 plugin.
    Anyway since it’s working fine on your site everything is ok!

Regards

Manos

TomC Moderator

<em>@midsomer 263051 wrote:</em><blockquote>That fixed it, see my wamp menu. Same on my proto.

</blockquote>
    Glad I could be of help !! Be sure to showcase your site for us when you’ve finished !!

😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum