Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am useing the methys template on http://www.incubated.nl. I have set the images to 1500px wide for large screens in de module paramters and put two 1500px images in the correct folder.

The slideshow module aligns all images from left to right. Hoe can I center al slide images?

Regards

pastorbill Friend

I’m not sure you can have just two images that center – center would imply that you would have at least three images. However, you might try going to the template manager, edit the profile, and set your template width to AUTO. 1500px is awfully large. The vast majority of your clients probably aren’t going to have screens that large, are they?

herlinda1 Friend

Why would that imply that I need to have three images? The module just shows 1 image at the time. I want the image to be centered and not floating left. I dont want the entire website to be that wide, just the image slider module with the image centered.

herlinda1 Friend

still no official support from joomlart?

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi there!

Sorry for replying you this late. Please change this code:

.ja-slide-main-wrap {
    overflow: hidden;
    position: relative;
    }

to

.ja-slide-main-wrap {
    margin: 0 auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    position: relative;
    }

in /templates/ja_methys/css/mod_jaslideshow.css. That will help you in this case.

herlinda1 Friend

Its not working, it is also different when looking at it with safari or firefox

steinar Friend

Hello herlinda1,
    Check animation type (Module manager >> Edit >> Parameters >> Stage settings). If animation type is set to fading, you should try moving instead. That did help me in a similar situation, although my images had the standard 960px width. Do you get the same result with 960 pixels images?
    And finally, since you get different results in different browsers, have you remembered to flush the caches both in Joomla backend and your browsers?
    Good luck!

herlinda1 Friend

<em>@steinar 243301 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello herlinda1,
    Check animation type (Module manager >> Edit >> Parameters >> Stage settings). If animation type is set to fading, you should try moving instead. That did help me in a similar situation, although my images had the standard 960px width. Do you get the same result with 960 pixels images?
    And finally, since you get different results in different browsers, have you remembered to flush the caches both in Joomla backend and your browsers?
    Good luck!</blockquote>

Thanx Steinar,

Setting it to moving worked!!

Great!

antonr Friend

I just experienced the same thing. Adjusted the module to have fading images, and all 7 slides then aligned left. WAY curious. Found this thread and set it back to moving and that fixed it.

So, is fading and left-alignment a bug, or a feature?:laugh:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  antonr 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum