Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi pankajsharma. When you first open escuta.org the page appears with a consistently blue masthead. As you start to scroll down a dark transparency appears over the mast head. I managed to make a partial fix for the this “scrolling masthead” by putting the following in templates/jaeventsii/css/cstom.css
    @media (min-width: 1100px) {
    .header-trans .t3-header-wrap.affix {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88) none repeat scroll 0 0;
    position: fixed;
    z-index: 1130;
    width: 100%;
    left: 0;
    }
    }

This grey region extends to the sides when scrolling in firefox on a linux computer, however it does not work on an iPad, on which a blue region can be seen at the sides of the the scrolling masthead when in landsca.

The link you sent seems to be for an older version of Joomla, I cannot find the “profiles” tab nor width fields in my template editor.

Just to make clear what it is that I’m after, on the following page:

http://escuta.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=7&Itemid=142&lang=en

I would like the text magins of the article to stay exactly where they are. However would like the very-light grey boarder to extend to the sides of the page. At the bottom of the page, I would like dark grey footer to extend to both sides of the page.

Thanks for your help

surdo Friend

Hi pankajsharma. When you first open escuta.org the page appears with a consistently blue masthead. As you start to scroll down a dark transparency appears over the mast head. I managed to make a partial fix for the this “scrolling masthead” by putting the following in templates/jaeventsii/css/cstom.css
    @media (min-width: 1100px) {
    .header-trans .t3-header-wrap.affix {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88) none repeat scroll 0 0;
    position: fixed;
    z-index: 1130;
    width: 100%;
    left: 0;
    }
    }

This grey region extends to the sides when scrolling in firefox on a linux computer, however it does not work on an iPad, on which a blue region can be seen at the sides of the the scrolling masthead when in landsca.

The link you sent seems to be for an older version of Joomla, I cannot find the “profiles” tab nor width fields in my template editor.

Just to make clear what it is that I’m after, on the following page:

http://escuta.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=7&Itemid=142&lang=en

I would like the text magins of the article to stay exactly where they are. However would like the very-light grey boarder to extend to the sides of the page. At the bottom of the page, I would like dark grey footer to extend to both sides of the page.

Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

The Link of doc. that i sent is work , kindly check it again for Bootstrap3 templates based on T3 .
    The above changes is not the right way to change container width .
    Container class is used in the different part of site and it defined the core files to set the width . the footer and articles container u can see using same width . + i do not found the issue of article margin in the above article link .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

The Link of doc. that i sent is work , kindly check it again for Bootstrap3 templates based on T3 .
    The above changes is not the right way to change container width .
    Container class is used in the different part of site and it defined the core files to set the width . the footer and articles container u can see using same width . + i do not found the issue of article margin in the above article link .

surdo Friend

Thanks and sorry I didn’t read the bit about T3 templates in the doc before. I’ve managed to make some changes, but will have to leave this topic until later. I may be back then with more questions! Cheers

surdo Friend

Thanks and sorry I didn’t read the bit about T3 templates in the doc before. I’ve managed to make some changes, but will have to leave this topic until later. I may be back then with more questions! Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sure , you are welcome sir ,
    Kindly open a new thread for a new problem/topic .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sure , you are welcome sir ,
    Kindly open a new thread for a new problem/topic .

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum