Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Has anyone successfully used AkoComments or J!Reactions, or any comments software, with the Teline template?

I’m having a hard time configuring either to work properly with Teline.

Does a comments tag need to be added?

xraydevil Friend

hi,
    i am using ja_teline and AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.4.5
    look here: click

ErikThorsen Friend

Anyone tested with the new mxComment? ( also from the same as AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition, only the newer version of it with a lot better support and so on. Total rewrite.

xraydevil Friend

checked it with mxcomment. detroys my template :-), removed it and i am waiting for an update

willplasencia Friend

<em>@XRayDevil 20639 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,
    i am using ja_teline and AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.4.5
    look here: click</blockquote>
    AKO is working great now on my site. Thanks so much for the suggestion. Will check out mxcomment on my development server and see how it works.

orpheus2510 Friend

<em>@XRayDevil 20654 wrote:</em><blockquote>checked it with mxcomment. detroys my template :-), removed it and i am waiting for an update</blockquote>

Same experience here. mxcomment must be fixed before you can use it in Teline – and I suppose in many other templates (not only from JA).

I’m still looking for a commentary component, which is running perfectly in Teline (Akocomment does it not as well – there are little changes in the text layouts of the content; tested with Akocomment Tweaked 1.4.6 Special Edition).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orpheus2510 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum