Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I created a website on a different domain http://www.wynneweb.com/fccs

Then I used Akeeba to back it up.

I then installed Joomla on the new domain http://www.futuristics.biz
    and uploaded the .zip file made with Akeeba

Carefully answered the questions about the database and directories (tmp and logs, etc)
    and after completion – I get:

500 – JHtml: :icon not supported. File not found.

So I went to https://www.akeebabackup.com/documentation/troubleshooter/prbasicts.html
    and walked through their troubleshooting steps – and that did not solve my problems. At the end they suggested the different templates play into the error variables and they couldn’t solve all the problems.

I wasn’t even able to get into the administrative panel – so I reinstalled joomla 2.5.6 and was able to get in. Then I went to the configuration and changed the database tables to the original tables – and Voila!!! everything is there – my articles, my categories, my template settings, etc…but still on the frontpage I get: 500 – JHtml: :icon not supported. File not found

For what it’s worth the hosting service is the same on both domains.

So here I am. Still learning………Help?

impy2101 Friend

I moved this to JA Minisite because I’ve narrowed it down to the template. The website seems to load ok under the Beez20 template. I also disabled all the various modules in hopes of narrowing it down to a specific module but wasn’t able to do that.

Sherlock Friend

Hi impy2101,

Something goes wrong there but not much sure what it’s at the moment, Can you please update with the correct FTP Info for a deeper checking ? the gave one seem to not correct

impy2101 Friend

Ok, I PM it to you.

impy2101 Friend

Yeah, never mind – I solved it. Turns out I had found the answer all along – only I didn’t know it because after I fixed the above problem, I then got a second problem. The website would come up with the error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in /home/xpco/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/libs/Browser.php

So the first fix was to add:
    JHtml::addIncludePath( JPATH_COMPONENT . ‘/helpers’ );
    to this file: html/com_content/article/default.php

The second fix was to simply delete the Browser.php file since there was a second browser.php file in there. The site is up albeit things are still wrong…

Sherlock Friend

Hi impy2101,

Glad to head that you got it fixed, Just let me know if another problem occurring there.

impy2101 Friend

Actually there is…shall I start a new post?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impy2101 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum