Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi All

We just did our site live, i just realise testing on iPad, Ajax behaviour Loading of articles is not working also, scrolling in ipad is not smooth. (i have latest ipad with ISO 7.

I can see in Andriod Mobile device Ajax Infinity scrolling is not working

Please help.
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi luxos,

Could you post URL of page where problem can be seen here? and also try to make a test with our demo site here: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_argo/index.php/en/. If problem still persists, then there must be a bug of template, otherwise something wrong happen in your site. Do you have any 3rd party extensions installed?

luxos Friend

Dear

Thanks for your reply Please find our site URL luxos dot com/news, its similar on all categories seen on IOS 7 and Andriod, i tested on your temple demo. Its same not working at all.

Looking forward for your help.

thanks
    <em>@Saguaros 396755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi luxos,

Could you post URL of page where problem can be seen here? and also try to make a test with our demo site here: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_argo/index.php/en/. If problem still persists, then there must be a bug of template, otherwise something wrong happen in your site. Do you have any 3rd party extensions installed?</blockquote>

luxos Friend

Dear Saguaros,

Any news please help.

Thanks
    <em>@luxos 396795 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear

Thanks for your reply Please find our site URL luxos dot com/news, its similar on all categories seen on IOS 7 and Andriod, i tested on your temple demo. Its same not working at all.

Looking forward for your help.

thanks</blockquote>

phong nam Friend

Hi luxos,

Saguaros has asked me to test your site and our JA Argo template demo on iPad iOS 7, the infinity scrolling feature of both sites worked fine. It loaded all articles of selected categories with intro images, category name and other related style.

I’m using iPad 2, iOS v7.0.2. In this case, it will be better when you can try to test the sites again on other iPad iOS7 devices and make sure that the internet connection speed is good enough to make our Ajax infinity scrolling work fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum