Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m curious what the difference between the using having Ajax enable and disabled. Is it just the way it loads the content and slides it in without reloading the page. I really like that effect and is one of the reasons I purchased this template. However, when I enable Ajax on the main page I get a white space that shows on the right and makes the whole site look awkward. I would like to have it enabled on all pages. Is this a known bug you are working on fixing? Do you have an estimated timeframe for a new version?

I attached a screenshot for you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the homepage style does not designed with this features , while i checked the site , could u provide the details of issue you getting blank white space on site , as i can see there does not seems to be extra white space in the homepage .

jingato Friend

You are not seeing the blank space because I disabled Ajax for the home page. What does it mean to be designed for Ajax? I would like to use it on all pages, including the home page. Further more, I would like only one template to manage as opposed to one for the home page and one for all other pages. Having to use different one on different pages for no apparent reason is very inconvenient.

What needs to be done to a page to make it "designed for Ajax" I would of expected every page to be designed to work the same since it just a template being driven by different data. Is it more specifically the modules that are placed on the right side?

John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Homepage is using menu type Special page blank content that does not load the menu type content in it like u see blog type , isotop type layout . Ajax is used in the layout where the content is show like blog , isotop , tagged item and it loads the article in Ajax form when u click on them , while the homepage contains the different modules in it . If you would like to use the Ajax type for the whole sit you can use the other layouts except special page blank content that does not support this feature to load content via Ajax .

jingato Friend

I’ll give that a try

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jingato 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum