Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to make Ajax-cart in JA Fixel? The fact is , that when puts the shopping bag page is reloaded and product page becomes static.

upd: Your demo is the same . But it would be great to do Ajax cart in future template versions that are placed in the goods basket not restart it !

Ivan Friend

Is it possible to make ajax-cart template basic level?!
    If you put the items into the basket, the page is reloaded and a pop-up window is a static product!

Ivan Friend

It would be great to get an answer on this issue.
    Since not really useful when system messages reload this page and make it static , making it impossible to go back , or select other items .

Adam M Moderator

Hi @biwebcoupdate,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

Ivan Friend

Please check first post!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please check first post!

Thanks for your expectation.

I tried to find the solution with your request but Ajax-cart of JoomShopping is very hard to do this. I also discussed with JA Development team but I’m afraid you won’t able to have it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum