Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just downloaded JAsocial and am going through the site when i realize my agora forum link is broken. When i tried to access it on backend it brings me to a blank page. Thought i had to install the plugin manually so i went to joomla extension to search for it only to find that it is unpublish (is this the reason it is not working?). Just wondering if i am the only one with this problem and if agora is still available. If not i got to find a new plugin and hopefully can get some good recommandation -)

thangnn1510 Friend

Could you give the login information via RPP-215-49941. I’ll check the site with further detail for you. Thanks.

TomC Moderator

Could it be because Agora is now a paid subscription component – whereas, when JA Social was originally developed, it was free?

Saguaros Moderator

if you would like to create a new site, i recommend you use the quickstart which included the Agora Forum :), or you can replace it by the kunena forum, this is free version

aidosnet Friend

<em>@tienhc 238618 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you would like to create a new site, i recommend you use the quickstart which included the Agora Forum :), or you can replace it by the kunena forum, this is free version</blockquote>

I used the quickstart but I don’t see any agora link in the front end main menu and I don’t find any Agora also in the back end, can you help me please?

pallavi_t Friend

Hi aidosnet,

Since the Agora Forum is now paid, it is not included in the the quickstart.
    Once you purchase and install it on your site, you will need to create menu item for Agora.

Regards,
    Pallavi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pallavi_t 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum