Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

i have a problem with the Image quality of the K2-Items on JA-Lens if you click on one of it to get a larger view.
    After every upload the quality is more bad. The pictures hase not so much contrast and it is more unshap/diffuse.
    I try a lot; different formats (jpeg, png…), different sizes and dpi…but nothing changes.
    Here i will upload also a Screen to show an example, so you have a better lock for the problem:

I need a good quality, of cause, appropriate fot a professional gallery-template like JA-Lens.

It would be great, if someone could help me.
    Thanks a lot – best Regards.

1. Auflösung
    Stork11 Friend

Hello foliodesign,

Images must be reduced in quality to increase performance.

Images used on JA Lens are large size of K2 image item and their file size is also large.

Please note that its logical, the more heavy the images are, more time it will take for the browser to fetch and display them, which again depends a lot on the user side internet speed.

Regards.

foliodesign Friend

Hallo Stork,

thanks for your Answer.
    I understand you, but i think that the different people must choose for her own, how good or bad the immages are – in there quality – and so how good or bad the time is.
    The Quality is really much more bad on the Frontend as the original one, to bad for that gallery-template. We must have a good quality in our pictures or the hole template makes no sence for us.
    Please, there must be a way to high up the quality! How can i have the same Quality as the original one, when i clik on one of that K2 Items/Pictures in that Template?

Thanks and Regards

swissa Friend

You need to check the parameters in K2. Go to root/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=items and then on the menü bar click ‘Parameters’ and see the ‘images’ tab. You can set the quality to 100% and set the sizes etc. It should help you.

A site I set for a friend – good image quality even at the risk of slower loading speed. But as a photo site she needed quality.

Hope that helps!!

1. k2images
    foliodesign Friend

Hallo swissa,

thanks for your Answer.
    I follow the way you told me, but in the paramter-settings the image quality is or was on 100% (Standard)!
    But as i say, every image is bader after uploading it, even when the quality is on 100%, so it seems, that there must be a other, a second, quality-edit for this images…?

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  foliodesign 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum