Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

In Joomla 3.3.1 and update the Framework from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0 the custom Fonts does not work.
    Template ist the t3_bs3_blank 2.1.5.
    Same Problem is in the last Quickinstall, too.

TomC Moderator

<em>@scannergmbh 433818 wrote:</em><blockquote>In Joomla 3.3.1 and update the Framework from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0 the custom Fonts does not work.
    Same Problem is in the last Quickinstall, too.</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific as to your issue? What was working previously that is not working now
    – and how did you previously having things configured?

scannergmbh Friend

1. i have installed the fonts (see the screen1 in the Attachment)
    2. i have installed in “thememagic” a new theme

Code in variables-custom.less of my theme:

@font-family-base-custom: droid_sansregular; @headings-font-family-custom: droid_sansregular;
    @font-family-base: droid_sansregular; @headings-font-family: droid_sansregular;

————————-

Code in template.less of my theme:

@font-face {
    font-family: ‘droid_sansregular’;
    src: url(‘../../../fonts/webfontkit/droidsans-webfont.eot’);
    src: url(‘../../../fonts/webfontkit/droidsans-webfont.eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),
    url(‘../../../fonts/webfontkit/droidsans-webfont.woff’) format(‘woff’),
    url(‘../../../fonts/webfontkit/droidsans-webfont.ttf’) format(‘truetype’),
    url(‘../../../fonts/webfontkit/droidsans-webfont.svg#droid_sansregular’) format(‘svg’);
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

}

This works fine in Frontend and Themmagic-Preview in the Framework 2.2.1-Plugin.
    But in version 2.3.0 and the newest Quickinstall not in Frontend, but In the Thememagic-Preview works fine.

scannergmbh Friend

when i am copy the “fonts”-folder from the templates to the joomla-root, then works fine. Is this a bug?
    The path ist not correct.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@scannergmbh 433818 wrote:</em><blockquote>In Joomla 3.3.1 and update the Framework from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0 the custom Fonts does not work.
    Same Problem is in the last Quickinstall, too.</blockquote>

I’m not sure the change you have made. If you customize font in this template, make sure you click compile LESS to CSS from admin in this template.

scannergmbh Friend

hi Ninja Lead,
    i work in Development mode. I have the same problem with images.
    See this post, too:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/background-images-and-fonts-does-not-load-on-framework-2-3-0/

In Firebug, there is another path in the Frontend.The path is going to the root/images. I have coded in my less-file to the templates/images. Why root/images?

Make a test with a clean Quickinstall. Load a backgroundimage in a less-file e.g….

——————–
    /*Load Backgroundimage from templates/t3_bs3_blank/images/themes/your_theme*/

.t3-header {
    background-image: url(../../../images/themes/your_theme/test.png);
    }
    ——————–

In the thememagic-preview, this backgroundimage is displaying, but in Frontend displays not.

scannergmbh Friend

when i am compileing, there is not a new themefolder in the css-folder.

i have generated a new theme e.g. test_theme in my less or themmagic, but after compile “LESS to CSS” there is not a new folder “test_theme” in the css/themes.

See attachment

1. screen
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to guess the problem on your site now. From JA T3 Framework version 2.3.0, all custom css styles or override layouts will be stored in templates/ja_template/local/

Fore more information on this new T3 version, please visit this article: http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/joomla-template-framework-t3-framework-v-2-3-0-new-feature-release

scannergmbh Friend

with this method works fine… Is this new in Framework 2.3.0?
    I have added the path to the fonts in the assets.xml

————————–
    <file>fonts/webfontkit/stylesheet.css</file>
    —————————

http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#add-fonts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scannergmbh 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum