Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

After just changing the JA Mendozite layout for handheld to other than default, the complete layout is broken now.

I just have tried to solve it by myself:
    + set the handheld layout back to default, switched to other default or other layouts and back again
    + cleaned T3 Cache, system cache and cleared the advanced cache system
    + dis- /enabled T3 plugin
    + enabled debug mode in order to bypass the cache system
    + manually tried to delete cache files in T3-asset file system (files that have the actual date since it worked fine since 2014)
    + after all: reinstalled a saved mySQL database version

but no change: The effect of broken template is still there: http://navigator-check.de . I presume that there is a kind of cache problem that destroys now the layout, but cannot figure it out …

Please give me an advice and help (the admin infos are above included for this post) …

Many thanks in advance !

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to access backend of your site but I could not access with the credentials you provided, you can pm me admin login of your site, I will check it directly on your site.

kfloegel Friend

Sorry. I just checked your answer and request. We have a double security auth system. I will give you the enhanced credentials via PM ….

kfloegel Friend

Sorry. I just checked your answer and request. We have a double security auth system. I will give you the enhanced credentials via PM ….

kfloegel Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kfloegel 478221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry. I just checked your answer and request. We have a double security auth system. I will give you the enhanced credentials via PM ….</blockquote>

I updated T3v2 framework directly on your site now, you can see the problem on your site is solved.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-16-at-14.46.36
    kfloegel Friend

That was hairy not brain tickling and we did not want to change the running system. But thank you so much for your immediate help. Now we got some new layout problems, but we will try to fix it directly in the new T3v2 framework.

Thanks a lot, again !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kfloegel 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum