Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

After I install sulfur template.. where is the manual that shows me how to install the jomsocial??

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi There,
    Jomsocial is an own component which you have to buy and install. For this you should take a look at their documentation.
    But its simple, like any other component install.

Cheers
    Nick

antoniocerasuolo Friend

<em>@Nick R 223827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi There,
    Jomsocial is an own component which you have to buy and install. For this you should take a look at their documentation.
    But its simple, like any other component install.

Cheers
    Nick</blockquote>

Hi Nick..

I already bought it yesterday.. once i install the sufur template through the quick install is there any manual that shows how i should install the jomsocial?? is there a sample data that will also be installed..

second question:
    WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO INSTALL THE SULFUR TEMPLATE ITALIAN???

regards,
    Antonio

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi Antonio.

After you have installed the quickstart package with template, you install the jomsocial component via your admin backend as any other extension. I dont think there is any sample data for jomsocial but you have to try it.

Cheers
    Nick

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi nick,

i guess i need to install the main component and then all the plugins and then the modules..

isa there any particular order to this??

Regards,
    Antonio

Nick R JA JobBoard

Just install the main component first, this should already install some plugins as well for you. After this you can go for some modules.
    But it would be useful to study jomsocials documentation.

Cheers
    Nick

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Nick..
    i need to isnatll the sulfur template in italian how dfo i do that???

Nick R JA JobBoard

You should install a joomla language pack in italian as most of the text in frontend is from joomla itself.

Cheers
    Nick

antoniocerasuolo Friend

<em>@Nick R 223846 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should install a joomla language pack in italian as most of the text in frontend is from joomla itself.

Cheers
    Nick</blockquote>

do you mean when i am installing joomla with sulfur i should choose italian?? or i need to find the italian language pack?? if i need to install an italian language pack can you help me to find this italian language pack??

Nick R JA JobBoard

The italian joomla community provides a language pack which you should install

Community
    http://forum.joomla.it/index.php

Language pack:
    http://www.joomla.it/download.html

Cheers
    Nick

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Nick..

I really really appreciate your help!!!

beleive me!!

as soon as i get home I will begin the process of installing the template and the jomsocial!
    as wella s the iatalian language..

I had subsrcibed to another copmpany who is not giving me any support at all,, and am really thankful to have you guys!
    I need your support!!

ANOTHER TOPIC:

anyhow.. can you suggest a template tat could be used for a forum?? and a good forum product??

Regards,
    Antonio

Nick R JA JobBoard

You are welcome we are here to help and try to do our best. Our community is great and very helpful as well.
    Regarding your new question, you should make a new topic so other members will see this and may reply 😉

Cheers
    Nick

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum