Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After I edited the registration page gives me: “404 component not found”.
    How can I fix? Where can I redirect page?
    Precise than have not installed any component I have selected only Joomla.

Thanks

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>After I edited the registration page gives me: “404 component not found”. </blockquote>

We will need to take a look at your website for this since there are not so much information about steps to follow to reproduce your issue , would be better if you edit this thread and add to it backend login account or send me via Private Message a temp super user account so i can take a look at it and suggest a solution.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your registration page works fine by my side , could you explain in details from which link you receive a 404 page ? the login link to register page is working fine as showed below

lableo Friend

HI
    After saving the registration page I want that the link points to http://biciradar.com/3_x/bike-tracker/visualizza-le-mie-bici,ma do not understand where I can not edit the link to receive 400 error.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to redirect users from login page not from registration page , so you will need to edit -> Main menu -> Login page and add url for the redirection after login

lableo Friend

Ok, now works fine
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lableo 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum