Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve updated JAsocial theme with the new release (june 6th)
    and install the jasocial theme for jomsocial 2.2.

My problem is the following :
    After having applied the jomsocial theme, everything has the JA social style except the Jomsocial toolbar which still has the style of the default theme (see screenshot).

Is there any way to applied the JAsocial theme to the jomsocial toolbar too?
    Thanks in advance

zemickeyman

1. screenshot
    topinwuhan Friend

the same here

housefly Friend

same issue here

cuauh Friend

same here.. please help

topinwuhan Friend

i don’t know what these guys want,after months of complain,they just release this template which is also dead and weak.Many bugs still there.We have reported yet no one from joomlart cameup with a solution thanjust saying “open a new thread”. You guys have to do something with your customer care.its -ve. Do something for us cause we deserve it,you are happy to take our jeezy but not giving us ontime help. If small bugs like this waits for week this show how incompetent you are.

cssyeah Moderator

Thanks all friends,

I’ll plan for this isue, I hope it will finish in the 3rd week.

Thanks.

zemickeyman Friend

Many thanks.
    I will wait for this new release:)

topinwuhan Friend

<em>@zemickeyman 246380 wrote:</em><blockquote>Many thanks.
    I will wait for this new release:)</blockquote>
    Wait,ok keep waiting,we have been wating for this piece of …. for months,it will take them years to fix OLNY toolbar.Poor JA,

cssyeah Moderator

Dear friends,

We have released the new version for ja social 1.5. You can view the change log and update to your site.

If the toolbar have problem, you can send pm to me. Thanks.

comraseliteunit Friend

<em>@trungch 246891 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear friends,

We have released the new version for ja social 1.5. You can view the change log and update to your site.

If the toolbar have problem, you can send pm to me. Thanks.</blockquote>

we need JA SOCIAL for Joomla 1.6.. it has been so many months waiting n waiting n waiting but still not available.. its really sad..

cssyeah Moderator

Hi comraseliteunit,

Yes, Let me assure with you, the JA Social or J! 1.6 will release this week. I have just finished style for the Kunena forum.

Thanks.

tlobito Friend

Thank you , thank you very much…

comraseliteunit Friend

<em>@trungch 246907 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi comraseliteunit,

Yes, Let me assure with you, the JA Social or J! 1.6 will release this week. I have just finished style for the Kunena forum.

Thanks.</blockquote>

thank you.. just a quick reply, if i download Joomla 1.6 now and then i use all the joomla 1.6 extensions, but the JA SOCIAL template is J1.5, will it be okay? only this template install it on J1.6 but later on when JA SOCIAL template for 1.6 is there, i uninstall the old template and install this new one, will that be okay?

adnanpirota Friend

any info about K2 for J1.6?

zemickeyman Friend

Hello Trungch,

A last bug is remaining for me with the jomsocial toolbar :
    the tab of the current page is still using the defaut template :

Example on the following screenshot : the current page is the “profile webpage” : you can see that the “profile tab ” on the jomosocial toolbar is green (using Firefox).
    is it the same on your browser ?

Thanks

Zemickeyman

1. screenshot_2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum