Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to add (an AcyMailing Subscribe Module) in a persistent position on certain pages. It’s almost exactly what you guys have on the site. When clicked, it would open a page or a small pop-up window with
    AcyMailing Subscribe Module that’s currently in the footer. Is there a plugin or a way to do this? I’m not sure what to search for or what this feature may be even called.

enter image description here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    on the site is a Chat script used , I am afraid you need to Pretty custom work with help of developer to customize Acymailing module . I suggest you to post query on Acymailing support forum so u can get more suggestion about this customization .

suzanna Friend

I was wondering what this functionality is called? I’m sure there are extensions and plugins, but I’m not sure what to look for… I tried sticky and floating menu and got no results.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its kindly of Popup window , I did not saw any module of acymailing like this .I suggest you to post query on Acymailing support forum so u can get more suggestion about this customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum