Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

my affiliate commissions are several months overdue.

I sent an email in early October, and another one in early November, asking if there were difficulties.

I received apologetic answers to both emails, the first stating I would get my commissions at the end of October, the second stating they would have a sales rep check it out.

Nothing has happened at all, and my third email has gone completely unanswered for twelve days.

I feel that I have waited patiently enough for quite a while, now I’m starting to get upset.

Running an affiliate program is based largely on trust. If you don’t deliver, if you make promises you don’t keep, you lose that trust. There’s not a large amount of money at stake in my case but I have come to feel that Joomlart is not the kind of merchant you can trust.

I would kindly ask for this to be cleared up without further delay. I’m prepared to create a major stink if it isn’t.

Kind regards.

Michael Casha Friend

Hi klaus.nitsche,

As you said, you haven’t received your affiliate commission. I’m sorry it has taken so long, usually it is automatic however for some reason this has not happened.

Unfortunately, I am unable to send you the payment personally, if it were possible I would have done so already. I am contacting the appropriate staff now, trying to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

I really am sorry this has taken place, with the staff changes your ticket was missed, and I did not check your ticket as I should have done.

I will get you an answer as soon as possible and email you.

For Staff Record: Ticket PBK-434425

tolgates Friend

hello joomlart

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@klaus.nitsche 32986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everyone,

my affiliate commissions are several months overdue.

I sent an email in early October, and another one in early November, asking if there were difficulties.

I received apologetic answers to both emails, the first stating I would get my commissions at the end of October, the second stating they would have a sales rep check it out.

Nothing has happened at all, and my third email has gone completely unanswered for twelve days.

I feel that I have waited patiently enough for quite a while, now I’m starting to get upset.

Running an affiliate program is based largely on trust. If you don’t deliver, if you make promises you don’t keep, you lose that trust. There’s not a large amount of money at stake in my case but I have come to feel that Joomlart is not the kind of merchant you can trust.

I would kindly ask for this to be cleared up without further delay. I’m prepared to create a major stink if it isn’t.

Kind regards.</blockquote>

HI Klaus.nitsche,
    I am sorry for the delay, your commission has been paid to your Paypal account, please check the email ID (PBK-434425) for more information

klaus.nitsche Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 33106 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry for the delay, your commission has been paid to your Paypal account, please check the email ID (PBK-434425) for more information</blockquote>
    At last. Transaction has gone through. Thank you.

Kind regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  klaus.nitsche 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum