Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have two issues:

1) The lower bar above the footer has funky corners unlike the demo version. What is causing this problem?
    2) The standard module font for the green variations is not legible for the footer area. Which css style do I need to modify?

Please see attached screen capture.

Note: I couldn’t find any explanations regarding the module class suffix parameters (the demo Explore menu only has info regarding the module positions). “_hilite” has a bg and centers the bulleted text which looks awful. What other options are there?

1. aesthetics.fw_
    2. aesthetics2.fw_
    Sherlock Friend

Hi exlectic,

1) The lower bar above the footer has funky corners unlike the demo version. What is causing this problem?
    Can you share with me the url where the issue is being seen ?
    2) The standard module font for the green variations is not legible for the footer area. Which css style do I need to modify?
    Do you want to change the font-color for this area ?

eclectic Friend

Can you share with me the url where the issue is being seen ? http://www.cadyinc.org/new/

Do you want to change the font-color for this area ? Either the font or the background. I have searched all over for a list of module suffixes to use but have yet to find any. Just CSS code for how to add a module class.

Sherlock Friend

Hi eclectic,

I am sorry for this late reply, I have checked and would like to reply two of your problems as below
    <blockquote>1) The lower bar above the footer has funky corners unlike the demo version….</blockquote>
    Now I don’t see this problem, let me know if you have got it fixed 🙂

<blockquote>2) The standard module font for the green variations is not legible for the footer area. Which css style do I need to modify?</blockquote>
    I think you can add a class suffix for those modules at the footer area then adding a css define rule for the font-color at those specific modules, For example if you have added _test module class suffix for a module then a css rule can be

.moduletable_test a {
    color:red
    }

That’s just an example, I hope you got the idea 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum