Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Since I while I wasn’t updating the website. JA Extension Manager shows following updates. Since many updates available could you kidly advise me the update order please?
    Note: I can’t remember clearly but I think some updates advised by JA to install via JA Extension Manager a while ago.
    To show to order if you could use the update ID with a version that would be much apprecaited.

1. updates
    phong nam Friend

Hi icbl,

Thank for your advices & snapshot. I still wonder why you want to show update ID in JAEM component, because we did include the version & release date of our extensions.

Regards,

Leo

icbl Friend

I have read an article maybe a month ago on JA whihc was saying 1 of those updates shoudl not be installed via JA Extension Manager. That’s why I am worrying which one was that and that’s why I asked indicate the ID to prevent any confusion.

phong nam Friend

Hi icbl,

No. All JA extensions need to be update via our JAEM component yet. I’m not sure where you got that article. The article might be old and limited to specific version of the extension in question.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum