Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can not control the advertisements anymore in backend. The section has vanished???

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The Banner component is core Joomla component, I noticed some more user facing issue in Joomla and this looks a known bug.
    I found a link on Joomla forum Here for your topic.

Hope it helps.

Regards

www1971 Friend

Hi Pankaj;

I did follow the steps as discribed but there are no ‘banners’ in my backend list at all?!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If this does not work, Kindly post the issue on Joomla forum so that you will get a better reply on this issue.

Regards

www1971 Friend

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for your response. I will leave it as it is. I have no knowledge at all when it comes to php etc. Takes more time to solve problems then to create a working website. Consider this issue as solved.

Kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggest you to report this issue on Joomla forum so u will get a solution for this problem.
    As this issue is mostly comes after Joomla updates.
    Always take backup of site before Joomla update. So if anything wrong, You have a backup to restore it.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum