Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there an updated documentation file for the latest version of the JA Advanced Custom Module (ACM)?
    The forums have a couple of topics that refer to using the original documentation from the UBER template, but I believe this is outdated.
    On my current template (JA Healthcare) using the ACM, some of the choices are not available (like statistics, gallery & pricing table). I also know from other sites I have run that the actual layouts like ‘Features Into’ the numbering of the layouts has changed from the original launch issue – plus there are less choices now.
    Can you please provide a current documentation for this module with accurate examples of the choices for each layout type to speed site development. I know I could choose and then view in the front end, but this is a lengthy process and it makes it hard to plan layouts without knowing what my available choices are.

PS. The new forums are cute, but the search functionality is limited and should include options to search order search results by date. It’s frustrating to search for a topic and get the first three results from 2014 when you know the template/module/Joomla version wasn’t relevant back then!

Saguaros Moderator

@pb66

JA ACM is still released within templates it goes with, it’s not a stand-alone module as others. Hence, in each template, JA ACM will have some specific types due to the display of that template.

Kindly check the demo of template you’re using and let me know which type of ACM you want to use so I will help you out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum