Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Adsense and Facebook-Comments don’t show up when switching form article to article, that means, when i’m clicking from the modules MOST READ and MOST RECENT modules on the left side of the Argo Page.

I can see it in the code and you can see some small white space where the adsense-code should be. Really strange. Need help with this!

Thanx

goranm Friend

Solved this trough a plugin inserting the meta description

goranm Friend

Adsense and Facebook-Comments don’t show up when switching form article to article, that means:

– I’m on an article,
    – i see, something is interesting me on the left side in module MOST READ and MOST RECENT
    – i decide to click an article from the modules MOST READ and MOST RECENT on the left side
    RESULT: Article loads without Facebook and Adsense

I can see it in the code and you can see some small white space where the adsense-code should be. Really strange. Need help with this!

Thanx

goranm Friend

not solved, just wrong message 🙂

phong nam Friend

Hi goranm ,

I already checked your website, couldn’t see your Facebook comment disappear as you said. Furthermore, Google Adsense account need to be verified by Google before you can insert their codes into your website. And one important thing:

Display Google Adsene on Joomla Content article: You need to put Adsense codes into<blockquote> templatesja_argohtmlcom_contentarticledefault.php</blockquote>.

Display Google Adsene on K2 Item: You need to put Adsense codes into
    <blockquote>templatesja_argohtmlcom_k2ja_argoitem.php</blockquote>

Regards,

:ep

1. 4-8-2013-11-22-05-AM
    goranm Friend

This is the first time i’m really getting a little bit angry, reading a Support-message……..

Google verified my Adsense account in the YEAR 2009, so thank you for your advise. I don’t know if you are posting your message just to tell me that you did something, but in truth you just try to get rid of the case?

I think you did absolutely nothing on my webpage.

On this picture you can see the article full loaded with Adsense and Facebook Comments

On this one it all gone

I repeat: This happens when i’m in article view, and trying to get to another article displayed in the modules “most recent” and “most read” on the left side. It seems for me, that the build in animation (is it from Ajax), blocks the Facebook and Adsense Code to display to the end. This is on al browser the case, on my MAC and my PC. This is not a small problem, as the modules left are there to generate traffic and money, and now they are blocking traffic and money.

On the second picture you can see that, at the beginning of the third paragraph is a small white space instead of the Adsense banner.

The plugins for Facebook comments and Adsense are working perfectly except for this “from article to article animation” by operating over the modules on the left(most read and most recent).

1. joomlart1
    2. joomlart2
    goranm Friend

I guess that somebody did something on my side.

Something is totally wrong with the template. It collapses now in a wrong way, and i did nothing to it.

Please sent me a short message about what you did, and when.

I’m really bothered now… problems are getting bigger and bigger with the template… 🙁

goranm Friend

Ok, somebody resetet module-assignments in mobile-view.

Just tell me in a short message that you done something the next time. Is it possible to become an information about the case?

goranm Friend

No answer? no solution?

phong nam Friend

Hi goranm,

Really sorry for my late response. I understand your disappointment.
    I did access your admin 4 times in order to try to fix your issue (Google ads js error.). Here is what I did in your admin:

– Checked out Content Ads plugin.
    – Checked Plugin Manager to test js conflict between plugins (Not conflict yet)

There is an Google ads js error (http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/osd.js ) when visitors click on the articles of left/right modules (Popular articles, Most read).
    I searched the solution, could see a thread illustrating the same issue at: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9435073/bug-in-google-adsense-reloads-after-innerhtml-is-called

Regards,

Leo

1. 4-11-2013-5-19-23-PM
    portalion Friend

Hi,
    The issue with adsense dissapears when you switch Ajax off (Template manager > Ja Argo > General, Ajax load article=NO).
    There is one more issue with Ajax. I will describe it in other post.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  portalion 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum