Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Recently upgraded to the latest JA MONO, after that, I do not have access to administrator folder for admin access. States a 404 Article Not Found error.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template updates do not change the admin path, It can be due to any 3rd party extension that you are using as extra login layer for admin panel.
    Kindly check this solution and disable the extension for admin protection.

it may be the issue after Joomla update your security extension is not working.

Hope it helps.

Regards

graceful Friend

We do not have JSecure installed, and have no other 3rd party extension for login / security. This was a fresh install, and then as soon as we installed, Joomla notified us that the template and other plugins / components had updates to them, so we updated. After this update, admin panel gave 404 issue.

Will start to disable some plugins to see where the issue could be.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly restore the site backup and let me know with details here, I will update the template for you.
    The template does not block admin access as its a frontend template only.
    Try to disable 3rd party extension are check if you have any redirection plugin.

Regards

graceful Friend

We utilized Akeeba backup, but cannot access due to the admin access being blocked. How else can I restore the site backup?

graceful Friend

Fixed it by removing htaccess file. Investigating file now to see what is causing issue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad to hear you found the issue.
    It must be some restriction added in the file to block the admin URL.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum