Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JoomlArt posted that they would be releasing an administrative template in April 2016. However its now May and i cannot find any updates for this and i am sure i am not alone in waiting for this.

Can we have an update on the progress of this please?

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hey James,

Yes, we failed to meet the deadline as we ended up putting more work into the Simpli. The team is working on the release the monthly template and then I will get going again on the admin template. Will try to have a alpha version out soon.

Thanks for pushing us.

Regards

Arvind

James G Friend

Any update for this?

Rough date for a release?

eagledk Friend

I would like some update to on this?

Don’t promise what you can’t keep!!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

This is the latest screenshot from the dev. I hope to have more details in the coming days for the same. We will have a blog post on this.

I wish to add some functionalities to the admin template, instead of just styles, that’s why It is taking time as devs are exploring ways of doing so.

Regards

Arvind

1. back-end-template
    James G Friend

Any news? Been a week since it was said there will be a blog post about it?

Would like to do some videos of the backend so wanted to use this theme for it.

James G Friend

Any update at all. Been a long time since anything been said or supposed blog post that was coming soon.

Now into June.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hey James,

It is getting delayed, I hope to put up preview soon.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum