Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

For some reason the template manager for JA TRavel does not seem to be working correctly. All of the settings tabs are at the bottom and cannot be accessed. Any ideas?

1. ja-travel
    phong nam Friend

Hi beastmode54,

I got your issue. Can you send a PM with your admin account for further checking ?
    Because this problem is really weird to us.

Regards,

Leo

phong nam Friend

Hi beastmode54,

I already checked out your admin, could see that there are some js conflicts between System – RPL jQuery & our T3v2 plugin.
    I did disabled System – RPL jQuery, instead I installed JB jQuery plugin to replace RPL jQuery on your site, now you template manager of JA Travel & your homepage work well.

Regards,

Leo

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

LEO..U rock!! Thx man!!!

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I wonder if tat will cause any conflicts?

phong nam Friend

Hi beastmode54,

JB jQuery plugin works smoothly with our T3v2 plugin (js) & can handle the js features of your RPL module you use on homepage.
    That is why I choose this alternative js plugin.
    I’m not sure about there is a conflict between new plugin with other ones, except our JA extensions.

Regards,

Leo

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

It interferes with the RPL Com on the admin side….put i can always switch it out when I want to make changes, Thx again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beastmode54 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum