Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

we have just launched a site for a client who has come across the following glitch

When logged in as admin, and posting or editing a job ad, the editor does not save any text formatting…

for example
    If i login as administrator. go to job manager, select a job and change it either via the wysiwyg editor or even the html editor, make changes and save, it reverts to previous saved version….

any ideas?

its criticial for the client as they frequently post many of their job ads for their clients

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi,
    i dont know if this will work for you, but i had a simmilar problem which is strange.
    I had the simillar probs with the editor on articles. It was not working when my url was http://domain.com but it worked fine when i used www in front of it, so: http://www.domain.com could work.

I havent test it, but i knew this from my article edits. Its a strange prob, dont know why.
    Hope that helps.

Cheers
    Nickel

hiremarketing Friend

editing of articles is fine
    this is solely within the JA Job Board component

Nick R JA JobBoard

yes i know, it was just my problem wich showed me that i have to see that the url is really correct used.
    Otherwise it will give me the same errors as you have mentioned above 😉

hiremarketing Friend

sent an email to support about this two days ago – another yesterday – no response
    this is disappointing as this would be a product that I could see us using dozens of times over the next few years

hiremarketing Friend

Amazing support for an almost 400 dollar product.

Am very very disappointed with Joomlart – still no reply

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Prolly b/c they are about to release a new version. And make sure u subit ur ftp and admin informations. That make a hudge difference in response time.

dailyweb365 Friend

Hi, Could not replicate your error, ours is working fine. Had some small issues, upgrading improved it

Joomla 1.5.14 and JA Board 1.0.1

<em>@hiremarketing 141879 wrote:</em><blockquote>we have just launched a site for a client who has come across the following glitch

When logged in as admin, and posting or editing a job ad, the editor does not save any text formatting…

for example
    If i login as administrator. go to job manager, select a job and change it either via the wysiwyg editor or even the html editor, make changes and save, it reverts to previous saved version….

any ideas?

its criticial for the client as they frequently post many of their job ads for their clients</blockquote>

hiremarketing Friend

This has been solved – Joomlart sent me a replacement controller file.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hiremarketing 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum