Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I cannot login to the admin backend demo found at:
    http://demo.jobboard.joomlart.com/administrator/

According to this page:
    http://jobboard.joomlart.com/index.php?view=items&cid=1%3Ajoomla+job+board&id=14%3AIs+there+a+tour+or+a+demo+I+can+view%3F&option=com_quickfaq&Itemid=83

the login information is admin/admin but I receive the error, “Username and password do not match”

I have quite a few questions about the setup of the Job Board. I think if I could see the backend of a demo that is already setup, I would be able to answer many of my questions.

jay973 Friend

I would either open a support ticket or PM one of the MOds here.
    They should be able to sort it out.

Cheers,

J.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi all,

Please try again with test/test. We shall update information at JB intro page as soon as possible.

makia Friend

Hi, it is not possible to access job board

Your license has expired. Therefore the system will be disable. Please contact to JoomlArt Support

Regards
    makia

dburdenbates Friend

Exactly. I can now log in, but cannot access the Job Board Component.
    Your license has expired. Please contact Please contact for further assistance

Anonymous Moderator

Hi all

<em>@dburdenbates 159659 wrote:</em><blockquote>Exactly. I can now log in, but cannot access the Job Board Component.
    Your license has expired. Please contact Please contact for further assistance</blockquote>

This bug has been fixed now. You can login using test/test and walk through JB demo backend as you wish.

maurocar Friend

Hi,
    I have activated a free version of job board for 7 days, but after I logged in back end mode with test/test I can’t access to Job Board Component because it requires an activate code to continue, please tell me how i have to proceed.
    Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear maurocar,

Is the problem solved? AS i did add the license key as per the Support ticket. Please PM me the Link of Demo site, so that i can have a look and help you out. Will get the demo site fixed tomorrow.

Arvind

maurocar Friend

all resolved.. thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maurocar 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum