Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Buy Packages page when employers can buy a posting plan uses tooltips to share the descriptions of the posting plans. But many employers may not notice these tooltips, and if they don’t, it is hard to understand what the difference is between a premium job posting and a standard job posting. Therefore, I have made an adjustment that might help:

Open up views/japosts/tmpl/selectplan.php. Find the following code:

<table class="tablelist <?php echo $cTab.'list'; ?>">
    <thead>

Directly under that code you will see table rows, so what I’ve done is put a row right below the code I just shared, so that it shows my description. Keep in mind that you may have to adjust the colspan, and you will obviously need to change the description I shared. Also, I hardcoded all the text, which is not a good idea, but I was too lazy to put it in the language file. 🙂

Place the following code directly under the code above:

<?php if($type == 'premium'):?>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="4">
    <p style="margin-bottom:10px;">Our Premium job listings take all the benefits of our standard job postings, and add powerful targeting features. Rather than wait for job seekers to find your job, we actively reach out to qualified candidates through our network. This allows us to reach both active job seekers and those that may not even be in the job hunt but would be perfect for your job. This is a very powerful program and greatly increases exposure of your job.</p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php if($type == 'standard'):?>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="4">
    <p style="margin-bottom:10px;">This is the description of your standard job posting.</p>

<p style="margin-bottom:10px;">This is the description of your premium job posting.</p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <?php endif; ?>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum