Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, I made adjustment to these color scheme for myself to make it fits like the rest. I thought of sharing with others who might want it. But before you replace this with the original, please look at the at the demo here first to see if this is what you want.

Click here to download the rar file, unzip and simply follow the instruction on the read_me.txt.

Note that for the horizontal main menu, I only changed the css and images for transmenu (since das the one im using XD), so if you are using other menu, the coloring might be incomplete..

I suggest you prepare a backup first, in case anything conflicts or you are want to change back the original one somehow.
    If any1 got problems can leave a msg here. Enjoy!

techjig Friend

Hi holahola84,

I was looking at your site and I like how you laid out your forum. Did you just modify the css template to get it to look like that? If so, would you mind sending me yours?

I can be reached at techjig at hot mail dot com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  techjig 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum