Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

You can see my current site in progress at http://www.csunapsirho.com

Is there any way that I can CHANGE the height of the slider so that my images fit better?

mj1256 Friend

make all of your graphics tha same size, i used 450X180, then set your image dimensions in your mod parameters setting to 450X180. then all your graphics and thumbs will be the same size.

this will also resize the slider mod

redlight_traitor Friend

didn’t work…any other suggestions?

Khanh Le Moderator

Open file modules/mod_ja_slidegallery.php, search this line:

echo '<div style="position:relative; width:100%; overflow:hidden;" class="ja_slider_img_full">';

and change it to:

echo '<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:<?php echo $hBig;?>px; overflow:hidden;" class="ja_slider_img_full">';

Now you could change the parameter “Height of images” for this module (Beautiful Web Designs).

redlight_traitor Friend

I’m sorry for bugging you but I made the code change and nothing happened. I played around with the height and width settings but the slider window is stubborn and won’t re-shape to any other dimensions. Please help – if possible. THANKS AGAIN! – Johnny

redlight_traitor Friend

This didn’t work. The dimension is still different and I have no choice but to choose between “too tall” and “too wide”.

Can someone please help?

redlight_traitor Friend

I FIGURED IT OUT. For those who care, the answer is to edit the gallery.css file in the CSS folder in the template directory.

hendon Friend

<em>@redlight_traitor 39045 wrote:</em><blockquote>I FIGURED IT OUT. For those who care, the answer is to edit the gallery.css file in the CSS folder in the template directory.</blockquote>
    What exactly do you have to edit in gallery.css?

I have a similar problem. If I add images to the gallery, the thumbnails of NEW images always sit at the TOP of the slider bar insted of being nicely centred like the sample images.

Your advice would be appreciated.

neel99 Friend

I am having the same problem. Can not resize the slider on the front page. There is no gallery.css in the template folder. (editor_content , offline,template and index.html), I am using Ja Avion-II Dark.

neel99 Friend

Edit line 13 to change the height. For width I am still searching (the css is set for 100%, so when I turn right colum off, it should streach itself to 100%).

div.ja-rsslide_img_full {
    height: 630px;
    text-align: center;

modules——mod_ja_rsslide——–mod_ja_rsslide.css

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  neel99 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum