Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

How do I adjust the logo size on the main page to fit my top menu?

http://bmwqc1.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

TomC Moderator

SEE HERE —> PURITY III – LOGO CUSTOMIZATION

If, after reviewing and working through the steps, you continue to experience issues … let me know.

sebbs Friend

Looked in there but cant find where you adjust the size… can you tell me please?

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 439955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looked in there but cant find where you adjust the size… can you tell me please?</blockquote>

What are the dimensions of your logo? What does it look like?

Have you tried to set it already?

sebbs Friend

<em>@TomC 439956 wrote:</em><blockquote>What are the dimensions of your logo? What does it look like?

Have you tried to set it already?</blockquote>

214x 130

its in the top left corner of the site: http://bmwqc1.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 439957 wrote:</em><blockquote>214x 130

its in the top left corner of the site: http://bmwqc1.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/</blockquote>
    I’m only seeing the stock Purity III logo in the top left – when I click on the link you provided.

To demonstrate how you can work with this, paste the following within your custom.css file.
    (if you don’t have one yet, you know how to create it)

.logo {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #000
    height: 130px;
    position: static;
    width: 214px;
    }

The above is just for EXAMPLE – with a black brackground – to show you how you can use this CSS rule to get your logo to display. What you need to do is identify the file path to your logo within the “background” property – for example . . .
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;

sebbs Friend

You’re not seeing this?

1. 1
    TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 439962 wrote:</em><blockquote>You’re not seeing this? </blockquote>

No … Still seeing the original Purity III logo image (viewing on Firefox 31.0) :((

sebbs Friend

I have no idea what’s going on …

on the left its chrome (now I have 2 logos!!) .. on the right its IE (no logo!)
    I even tried to change my logo settings to TEXT instead of IMAGE to see if one of the images (logo) would disappear)

<em>@TomC 439963 wrote:</em><blockquote>No … Still seeing the original Purity III logo image (viewing on Firefox 31.0) :((</blockquote>

1. 1
    TomC Moderator

Did you change your logo with the .logo CSS rule – as I suggested above?

sebbs Friend

This is my custom.css :

.logo {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;
    height: 130px;
    position: static;
    width: 214px;
    }

<em>@TomC 439967 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you change your logo with the .logo CSS rule – as I suggested above?</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

and ./images/logo.png is the correct file path and file name/file type of your logo?

sebbs Friend

Yup! http://bmwqc1.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/images/logo.png

<em>@TomC 439969 wrote:</em><blockquote>and ./images/logo.png is the correct file path and file name/file type of your logo?</blockquote>

sebbs Friend

Okay there’s something seriously wrong with my template… I went it and noticed my template didn’t have a checkmark beside it under Assignment so I went and checked them all (reloaded my page and now it looks horrible!!!) .. I am sending you my admin information.. please help! ..

TomC Moderator

Well Crud . . . This is odd.

I’ll keep trying to figure this out – and, if need be, request further assistance from the Dev Team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum