Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I copied the addthis code: pubid=ra-580e461bf530a146 on your site and tested at my local but I didn’t work too

You can try to check the configuration from addthis.com with your domain.

Regards

timtecsa Friend

Hi Tam,

Suggestion below from AddThis puts it at top or bottom of the page, not in the Article Tools position. Any ideas ?

Tim

BTW, same code works fine here: http://teline-v.ads-gpm.com/index.php/world/22-us-canada/371-obama-says-he-ll-order-action-to-aid-immigrants But this site is a quickstart and the other built from scratch. Did I miss out something?

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting AddThis support.

The inline share buttons you’re trying to add require addthis_widget.js instance (AddThis script) as well as inline HTML code to show up. Add the below inline HTML code into the desired position in your site where you want them to appear.

<div class="addthis_inline_share_toolbox">

Regards,
    Ribin!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tim,

Please send me FTP account of your site via private reply. I will help you to detect the root of the issue.

Regards

timtecsa Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    timtecsa Friend

Thanks. It seems to work OK but how do I get client’s choice of social icons via my AddThis dashboard?

1. icons
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks. It seems to work OK but how do I get client’s choice of social icons via my AddThis dashboard?

The best way you can contact Addthis again and you will get the best answer from their

timtecsa Friend

OK, I’ll try 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘AddThis sharing tools missing’ is closed to new replies.