Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can somebody share with me default addthis code from “connect with us” module? I had JCE enabled and all the code was lost/deleted on a save.

Also, is there a way to prevent JCE (or whatever editor) from deleting <script> and other tags for super users?

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Can somebody share with me default addthis code from “connect with us” module? I had JCE enabled and all the code was lost/deleted on a save.</blockquote>

Take a look HERE

<blockquote>Also, is there a way to prevent JCE (or whatever editor) from deleting <script> and other tags for super users?</blockquote>

Before edit article or module you can temporarily disable your default editor from backend => Global configuration =>Site Tab=> Default editor = None

Otherwise you can edit JCE from components => JCE editor profiles =>Default => Editor Parameters =>Advanced tab

suzanna Friend

There was a specific div code that I can’t see in that screenshot. I think each service (facebook etc) had its own div…

pavit Moderator

<em>@suzanna 459082 wrote:</em><blockquote>There was a specific div code that I can’t see in that screenshot. I think each service (facebook etc) had its own div…</blockquote>

Add this code after disabled your default editor

<p>We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.</p>
    <!-- AddThis Follow BEGIN -->
    <div class="social-list addthis_toolbox">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_twitter_follow" addthis:userid="JoomlArt"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_google_follow" addthis:userid="joomla.org/rss.html"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_rss_follow" addthis:userid="joomla.org/rss.html"><i class="fa fa-rss"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_linkedin_follow" addthis:userid="joomla"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"></i></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-523d4894767843b5"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Follow END -->

You should change joomlart with your addthis account name

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum