Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How does it work with the Addthis button? I cannot find it, do you have to install something first or where to edit this? Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You will need to activate an account on add-this.com website then copy your code inside template – Custom-code tab

1. Screenshot_15
    linkwell Friend

Hello,

I have removed the custom code, but the share button still shows up even though no link opens when I click. How can I remove it.

Thank you

pavit Moderator

If you want to remove the share button then edit this file

/templates/ja_healthcare/tpls/blocks/footer.php and remove the section

<!-- ADDTHIS -->
    <div id="addthis-wrap" class="addthis-wrap">
      <button class="btn btn-primary" title="Addthis"><i class="fa fa-share-alt"></i></button>
      <!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
      <div class="addthis_vertical_follow_toolbox"></div>
    </div>

Best regards

tiwi Friend

I have included the code, but the addthis buttons shows differenly next to images in the page but only when you hoover the image, not as in the demo.

see image attached

1. 2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Such settings need to be set on add-this dashboard you cannot set them from template

Look at images below

Regards

1. Screenshot_9-2
    2. Screenshot_10-2
    marty harty Friend

Hi,

Exactly which website tool and settings needs to be used to reproduce the demo? The Sidebar Share Buttons are just shown as is. Could there be a change in classes?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi @marty harty

Could you please open a new topic for your issue and provide in it your website url and if possible a super user account for it ?

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tiwi 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum