Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I installed JA News 1.3 (latest) on Villadi (latest) and for the menu/pages where I have enabled JA News, Firefox 3 has the following problem: it translated the “&” in the URL into “&” and that breaks the correct behavior of the page (for example does not make JA news layout appear).
    In IE6 there is no problem of conversion of “&”.
    Can you please help me? What have I to check?
    Thanks

Giuse

Sherlock Friend

Hi giuse !
    whay menu type do you use ?

giuse Friend

Hi Hainn84, I am using TransMenu here in Villadi. I tried to chaneg to Split and CSS menus and with those the problem has gone. Is there a fix for trans menu or should I use the other ones?
    thanks

Giuse

giuse Friend

Additional problem: if I select the CSS menu, I get another problem in IE6 (Firefox is fine): when I click on a menu item and the page is loaded, the menu items below the current menu item disappear…. The other submenu items (the submenus of the other menu items below top) are fine….
    So I am stuck with menu in Villadi….
    waiting for your precious help 🙂
    thanks

Giuse

giuse Friend

Hi…. any update on this? How to make the transmenu work always also with Firefox 3?
    thanks a lot and sorry for bumping but my site is online…

Giuse

Sherlock Friend

Hi giuse !
    You can fix it following way below:
    Open base.class.php file in templates/ja_villadi/ja_menus folder , find following code section at about line 169 :

array_push($list, $v);
    $children[$pt] = $list;

change to :

$v->url = str_replace('&', '&', $v->url);
    array_push($list, $v);
    $children[$pt] = $list;

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum