Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I use JA Cooper Business edition. When I add a picture in an article the Read More link disapears. I tryed to change template to JA Purity and then the Read More link is showing as it should. What has happend?

I have tryed to create new articles but the result is still the same.

I have tryed to insert Read More link before and after I include a picture but that does not solve the problem.

I run Joomla 1.5.20.
    Use Firefox 3.6.7 and JCE editor (I have tryed Tiny MCE 2.0 with no success).

kenla Friend

I have now tested these templates with the same result – the read more link disapears!
    beez
    ja_zebrina
    rhuk_milkway

So the only template that shows the read more link is JA_Purity.

kenla Friend

I think I have find a solution to solve the problem. There seems to be a conflict when I use one typography element from the Joomlart Cooper template in an article and then add a picture. You can find the element here http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_cooper. Go for Typograhy, scroll down to “This is a sample download. Use <div class=”download”><p>Your download goes here!</p> to form a download!”. That’s the one!

So the solution is to exclude the typografic element. I wounder what couses the problem?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Please send me your url, sreenshots of “Read more” link location for a further check and recheck configurations: Show read more link of article, category, menu item.

kenla Friend

<em>@JA Developer 187804 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guy,

Please send me your url, sreenshots of “Read more” link location for a further check and recheck configurations: Show read more link of article, category, menu item.</blockquote>

I’m not sure what is happening here. I try to reproduce the problem but I cant. Everything seems OK. Read more link is located as it should. Maybe it is me who is the problem 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kenla 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum