Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hero, please consider making this change in future versions.

When looking at the job list in the back end admin area, it does not show #views. So this adds it.

Open administrator/components/com_jajobboard/views/jajobs/tmpl/default.php.

You will see a section of TH. Add this code in the order you want the views column shown. I put it immediately after applications:

<th width="20">
    <?php echo JText::_('VIEWS'); ?>
    </th>

Next, add the following in the same order in the TD section. If you want to put it directly after the applications column like I did, find the following code:

<td align="center"><?php echo JAJobBoardModelJAJobs::getNumApplications($item->id); ?></td>

Right after this line, add the following code:

<td align="center"><?php echo $item->views; ?></td>

All done!

brentwilliams2 Friend

This is not the best way to handle this. I just realized that this functionality IS in the base system. Go to Field Lists Customization in the admin area, and then use the filter at the top right to select the jobs filter. This page dictates how the jobs list page is laid out in the admin area. From there, just click add and find the Views option. This is much easier. (Plus, it allows you to make the employer shown on that page, too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum