Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello

I would like to add modules inside K2 Items – Articles, which can hold Goodls Ads Code…

What file I need to modify and where – how??

Thank you

waelali Friend

I jut feel that there is no anyone here that supports 🙁

HeR0 Friend

Hi Waelali
    Do you want to add module to K2 item and Article detail?

Regards,

waelali Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 317065 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Waelali
    Do you want to add module to K2 item and Article detail?

Regards,</blockquote>

what do you mean by article detail??

I want to add few modules to K2 Item layout!!!

I will attach here an image that explains that

20942Modules should not appear in Category View

1. k2Item
    HeR0 Friend

Oh, Please make sure that you enabled and assigned modules to menu link ( Menu Assignment ) as attached 🙂

1. Screenshot_14
    waelali Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 317568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh, Please make sure that you enabled and assigned modules to menu link ( Menu Assignment ) as attached :)</blockquote>

What is this??

I am using joomla 1.5 not 2.5

waelali Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 317568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh, Please make sure that you enabled and assigned modules to menu link ( Menu Assignment ) as attached :)</blockquote>

There is no relation between my question and this answer… at all.

Stork11 Friend

Hello waelali,

You can enable “Content – Load module” plugin in “Plugin manager”. Then add “{loadposition user1}” in K2 content (I assume you wanna load position “user1”).

You can only load module inside K2 content. As your attachment above, you can only add “Modul 2”. The rest can’t be added.

Best regards.

waelali Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 318073 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello waelali,

You can enable “Content – Load module” plugin in “Plugin manager”. Then add “{loadposition user1}” in K2 content (I assume you wanna load position “user1”).

You can only load module inside K2 content. As your attachment above, you can only add “Modul 2”. The rest can’t be added.

Best regards.</blockquote>

This is done manually per K2 Item , which is not what I am looking for. The process should be automatically , shows in all K2 Items … These modules will load ads.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@waelali 318888 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is done manually per K2 Item , which is not what I am looking for. The process should be automatically , shows in all K2 Items … These modules will load ads.</blockquote>
    So I think you should add new position into your template file.

waelali Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 318986 wrote:</em><blockquote>So I think you should add new position into your template file.</blockquote>

Yep.. That is what I am thinking about , however I am not able to get help about how can I add new module positions into K2 Item.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@waelali 319120 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yep.. That is what I am thinking about , however I am not able to get help about how can I add new module positions into K2 Item.</blockquote>
    Hello waelali,

You can add below “module position” code at the end of overwritten k2 item template file (item.php)

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="position-1" />

Best regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum